We Count on You!
The East Madison Community Center depends on the generous gifts of time and talent from volunteers. Who can volunteer?
- Business groups
- Social clubs
- Education groups
Join our family of volunteers and see what a difference you’ll make in the lives of people right here in your community.
How can you help?
- Tutor kids in reading, math or science
- Mentor a child
- Donate food and household items to our Food Pantry
- Share your talent–gardening, computers, cooking, writing, etc.
- Organize a Personal Essentials drive (diapers, personal hygiene products, etc.)
- Adopt a Family for the holidays
- Connect us to your circle of friends, colleagues, neighbors
- Bring your children and volunteer as a family
To discuss how you can help, call De’Kendrea Stamps at 608-249-0861. Thank you!