Can You Help? Makeover Volunteers Needed
We’re preparing for the 2018 Design for a Difference Makeover and we need your help. Please consider volunteering for the following projects — and bring your friends! We’re looking for up to 30 people daily, working in 2-3 hour shifts:
September 17-28: Packing and Moving
Help move the contents of rooms to be renovated into temporary storage starting Monday, September 17th and continuing until it’s done, no later than Monday, September 24th.
October 15-18: Move into new space
Bring room contents back to renovated spaces, starting Monday, October 15th and continuing until it’s finished, no later than Thursday, October 18th.
Contact De’Kendrea Stamps to sign up for 2-3 hour shifts. Call her at 608-249-0861 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Ongoing Volunteer Opportunities
- Tutor kids in reading, math or science
- Mentor a child
- Donate food and household items to our Food Pantry
- Share your talent–gardening, computers, cooking, writing, etc.
- Organize a Personal Essentials drive (diapers, personal hygiene products, etc.)
- Adopt a Family for the holidays
- Connect us to your circle of friends, colleagues, neighbors
- Bring your children and volunteer as a family
Learn more here. Then, submit the volunteer information below and we’ll follow up with you shortly. Thank you!