The East Madison Community Center provides a “client choice” pantry each Tuesday for families residing in Dane County. Join us every Tuesday from noon – 2 pm. for our food pantry. On the 2nd Tuesday of the month toiletries are provided, and on the 4th Tuesday of the month toiletries, clothing, and household items are distributed.
- Food Pantry Non-discrimination agreement
- Emergency food available
- Registration starts Tuesdays at 10 a.m.
- What to Bring to the Food Pantry
- Identification (driver’s license, State ID, passport, etc.)
- Proof of Dane County Residency (utility bill, for example)
- Am I eligible? (English, Hmong, Spanish)