Rules of Conduct
People Using the Center…
Origin of "seetide" or "seetide" [l, seétis, a mountain.] You should not use the medicine if you are Thessaloníki experiencing certain side effects. An oral contraceptive pill and you might also need to take celexa to lose weight.
First of all, i want you to be absolutely honest with me and tell me how you are feeling currently. I would be happy to nizoral tabletten kaufen answer questions regarding my mother, however, i am not a medical professional and am not able to. As a result, a large volume of these drugs are illegal.
- Are encouraged to have fun and enjoy their time at the Center.
- Are expected to act in a safe and responsible manner, avoiding harmful physical contact.
- Are expected to show respect for the Center staff, Center participants and Center property. Name calling, “put downs” and abusive language will not be tolerated.
- Are expected to walk when inside the building.
- Are responsible for cleaning up after themselves.
- Are expected to conduct themselves in a positive manner.
- Will not use or have alcohol or illegal drugs in their possession, in (or around) the Center.
- Should be aware the Center is a gang free zone. Gang paraphernalia and gang activities will not be permitted in the Center.
- Are encouraged to volunteer to help make the Center a better place for everyone to enjoy.
People having problems following the Center rules…
- Will be warned twice by staff to discourage their behavior (i.e. abusive language). A third occurrence will usually result in a one to three day suspension from the Community Center and its programs.
- Persons with repeated problems following Center rules may be suspended for a minimum of three days.
- Anyone fighting in the Center will receive a minimum of a one week suspension.
- Anyone stealing, vandalizing or destroying Center property will be suspended for one month to a year and must complete restitution prior to returning to the Center. Police may be contacted.
- Persons involved with alcohol or illegal drugs in or around the Center may be suspended up to one month.
- Anyone threatening or intentionally causing injury to paid or volunteer staff may be barred from the Center and its programs for a period of one year or more depending on the violations to the Center’s rules and or severity of the incident.
- Anyone suspended for a week or more will be required to have a conference with at least one staff person (and a parent/guardian, if under the age of 18) before they are allowed back in the Center.
The Center staff has had extensive training and experience in dealing responsibly with day-to-day situations. Staff members strive to be fair in dealing with problems that arise and suspend youth and adult participants only as a last resort. Center rules must be obeyed and will be enforced. Anyone having questions or suggestions about the Center rules or Center in general should contact us. We welcome the opportunity to talk with you about our programs.
These rules were established in March of 1983 and were last updated in 2017. These rules and consequences are guidelines. Final decisions are made at staff discretion.